Equipment Solutions for the Distribution & 3PL Industry
Distribution centers and third-party logistics operations must be able to move products quickly and efficiently and also maximize all available floor space. Cherry’s Industrial Equipment offers a wide variety of warehousing equipment designed to meet the demands of today’s challenging distribution/3PL environments.
- Stackable Plastic Pallets
- Pallet Inverters
- Robotic/Automatic Stretch Wrappers
- Level Load Lift Tables
You also get the benefit of our more than 30 years of material handling equipment experience and industry-best customer service to help you maximize your return on investment.
We’ll Provide a Total Equipment Solution
Most warehousing operations are seeking ways to improve performance in several areas, including productivity, safety, sanitation and more. This often requires an integrated equipment solution that addresses these and other areas of concern.
Our approach to selling equipment entails reviewing all your material handling processes, then recommending the ideal products for the job. You’ll experience a cleaner, more organized facility that will allow you to provide better service to your customer base and give your company an edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Why settle for equipment that fails to solve 100% of the problem? Join with us for these reasons and more:
- Our customized approach provides an effective remedy to “one-size-fits-all” equipment.
- Enhanced performance in all areas of your warehousing operation.
- New equipment as part of a redesigned workflow resulting in increased efficiency.
- High-quality equipment that will exceed your performance and durability expectations.
We’ll Simplify Your Equipment Search Process
At Cherry’s Industrial Equipment, we understand that the less time you spend looking for the right equipment, the more time you’ll have to devote to running your business. That’s why we offer numerous tools and resources designed to streamline your search. Our staff includes seasoned product specialists who are there to guide you every step of the way.
We recognize the unique needs of small- to medium-sized companies.
- Purchase your equipment or explore the benefits of leasing.
- Find short- and long-term equipment rental options.
- Walk-through customization process to design the perfect product for your needs
Our compact, easy-to-navigate website will also give you access to useful information so you can make an intelligent purchasing decision:
- No more wasted time spent leafing through bloated catalogs filled with products you don’t need.
- Order the exact quantity that is right for your business — even if it’s only one or two smaller items..
- Competitive prices allow you to stretch your material handling equipment budget.
- Our close relationships with top equipment manufacturers ensures short lead times when ordering.
An Excellent Fit for Any Distribution/3PL Environment
No matter what type of material handling task you need to improve, we have the right product for the job. Our selection of pallet inverters makes it easy to square and invert loads and swap out damaged pallets. You’ll also find high-quality stackable pallets that will efficiently maximize the use of space in your facility. Our portable robotic stretch wrapper will save time by enabling you to bring the wrapper to the load, as opposed to transporting a heavy load to a stationary machine..
These equipment solutions will also reduce your dependency on human labor, which will decrease the number of workplace injuries. Plus:
- Stay compliant with today’s increasingly stringent OSHA regulations.
- Free up your workforce to perform essential tasks in other areas of your operation.
- High-quality equipment designed to prevent damage to goods during storage, loading and shipping.
- Complete more work in less time and with fewer errors.
Review Our Current Material Handling Equipment Offerings for Distribution/3PL Applications
All our material handling equipment is manufactured in the USA by some of the most respected producers in the industry. You’ll never have to worry about the quality and durability of any product you purchase from us. We can also customize many of our products for your highly specialized or unique applications.
Make Cherry’s Industrial Equipment your one-stop headquarters for all your distribution/3PL equipment needs!
Contact Our Experts at Cherry's Industrial for More Information About:
- Ergonomic reviews to ensure the ideal comfort and efficiency of your equipment.
- Scheduling a product demo so you can see a piece of equipment in action before making a commitment.
- On-site application evaluations to help take the guesswork out of acquiring equipment.