Equipment Solutions for the Automotive Industry
The automotive industry often deals with high volumes of parts that require automatic handling and loading. It may also require easy loading of complicated parts onto pallet tooling for applications like automatic function testing and grease dispensing.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment allows you to complete your pallet transfer system with high-quality plastic pallets, pallet inverters and other components of a fully functioning automatic pallet transfer line. A pallet transfer system with components you can rely on can help reduce your dependence on manual labor and run your operations more efficiently.
We Have a Customized Equipment Solution for Your Automotive Operation
Cherry’s Industrial has a complete range of products that will allow you to automate your pallet transfer system to the extent required. We understand that the automotive industry is a complex one and that you need a streamlined solution. When you work with Cherry’s Industrial, we will help you find equipment that meets your exact process or packaging needs at every stage.
The Cherry’s Industrial Advantage Includes:
- The ability to order as many or as few pieces as you need for what suits your operation
- Budget-friendly pricing to protect your bottom line
- Equipment customized to your specific needs
- A complete processing and packaging automotive solution
Choosing the Right Equipment for Your Automotive Applications
When it comes to equipment for managing your automotive plant, you need reliability and quality. Choosing which pallets inverters, stretch wrappers, plastic pallets and other equipment you will need directly correlates to your operation’s productivity.
When you order your equipment from Cherry’s Industrial, you have everything you need in one location. We’ve been serving industry needs for pallets and pallet-related products for more than 20 years, so you can feel confident when you choose Cherry’s Industrial.
With Cherry's Industrial, You Can Expect:
- Assistance from trained product specialists with the experience and knowledge you need to make the best buying choices
- The highest-quality material handling products you’re likely to find
- Customized solutions to your processing and packaging needs when necessary
Protect Your Workers With Dependable Equipment From Cherry’s Industrial
In an automotive industrial plant, ensuring the safety of your workers is a top priority. Selecting the best possible equipment decreases the changes of malfunction and injury. These include cutting-edge pallet inverters that can save your workers from repetitive motion injuries by providing as much at 180 degrees rotation automatically, without any manual assistance, or ergonomic work positioners to reduce manual lifting and minimize back injuries.
Our pallets are easy to clean and easy to handle, further reducing stress on your workers. Other benefits of partnering with Cherry’s Industrial Equipment include:
- Easier compliance with OSHA regulations
- Fewer workplace injuries
- A faster, more automated production cycle
- Lower equipment costs
Check Out Our Full Line of Automotive Industry Material Handling Products
We’re bound to have what you need to streamline your operation, including a variety of plastic pallets, heavy-duty upenders, electric forklifts, pallet inverters and other material handling equipment. We can customize our items to fit your specific needs with respect to safety and processing requirements.
All our products have a reputation for quality and are made in the USA, so you know you can rely on every piece of equipment we sell. Contact us today to:
- • Purchase automotive material handling equipment
- • Lease automotive material handling equipment for both short-term and long-term needs
- • Talk about a custom solution to meet your material handling needs
We’re ready to handle any and all packaging and processing equipment needs for your automotive business, so get in touch online or call us at 800-350-0011.Contact us today to:
Talk to a Cherry's Industrial Expert Today To:
- Check out our on-site custom design center to customize or modify equipment quickly and affordably
- Schedule a product demo
- Make sure our equipment meets your needs regarding cost and safety features