Equipment Solutions for the Food Service Industry
Many food service operations rely on an automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) as part of the warehousing processes. An ASRS can provide a variety of important benefits such as the ability to manage heavy load volumes, maximizing storage capacity and improving accuracy — but only if you use it in conjunction with high-quality material handling equipment.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment offers a broad selection of pallets, pallet inverters and pallet changers that will enhance the performance of your ASRS-based food service operation.
Discover the Cherry’s Industrial Difference
Our solutions-based approach to selling warehousing equipment separates Cherry’s Industrial Equipment from our competitors. Over the course of more than 30 years in business, we’ve gained an understanding of the unique material handling challenges food service companies face, such as maintaining a streamlined workflow, maximizing productivity and establishing a safe, sanitary work environment.
- Get high-quality material handling equipment that solves 100% of your problem.
- We can customize many of our products for your specific applications.
- Avoid the pitfalls that result from a “one-size-fits-all” approach to purchasing equipment.
- Receive maximum value for your material handling equipment dollar.
Guided by our experience and industry expertise, we’re able to develop a customized equipment solution that will meet your company’s specific requirements. This approach has helped us become the “go-to” equipment supplier for small-to-mid-sized businesses in food service and a host of other industries.
We Make Purchasing the Right Equipment a Fast and Easy Process
How much time do you want to spend on searching for and buying equipment? If your answer is, “as little as possible,” then you’ll love our compact, easy-to-use website, which we’ve specifically designed to help you locate equipment quickly and complete the ordering process without hassles.
Rely On Us for These Reasons and More:
- You’ll never have to worry about getting lost in a virtual big-box equipment store.
- You can find the right material product for your company at a competitive price.
- You can avail yourself of fast shipping, even for custom projects or special orders.
You’ll also have access to our expert product specialists, who can answer your questions and guide you through the entire transaction. We can also help you determine what modifications may be necessary to ensure you get a customized piece of equipment that delivers the results you expect.
Real-World Solutions to Everyday Food Service Issues
Our material handling equipment provides practical solutions to the challenges many food service companies face each day. For instance, our pallet changers and pallet inverters will allow you to move stock to export or rental pallets safely and efficiently. We also offer load straighteners ideally suited for keeping fragile food products centered on the pallet, which minimizes the risk of damage.
What's more, our food service equipment will reduce the strain placed on your warehouse personnel, resulting in a safer work environment and fewer lost-time injuries. Enjoy these benefits:
- Stay compliant with OSHA and FDA regulations while increasing the productivity of your workforce.
- Our equipment makes it safer and easier to transport loads.
- Wide selection of high-quality slave, export, plastic and aluminum pallets from which to choose.
- Our equipment can reduce the number of returns due to damaged products resulting from haphazard material handling practices.
Check Out Our Material Handling Equipment for the Food Service Industry
Please review our collection of pallets, pallet inverters, stretch wrapping equipment and other warehousing equipment. We only sell American-made equipment from leading manufacturers who never cut corners when it comes to quality.
And don’t hesitate to let us know if you need to modify a product — our premium customization services are available at affordable prices. If you would prefer not to purchase your equipment, we also offer short- and long-term rental agreements and flexible leasing arrangements that can meet your needs
We look forward to serving you. Look no further than Cherry’s Industrial for all your material handling equipment needs.
Ask Us About:
- Free product demos available so you can see a product in action as part of your equipment evaluation process.
- On-site application evaluations that enable us to recommend the perfect products for your operation.
- Ergonomic reviews to ensure your equipment will meet your efficiency and comfort specifications.
- Risk assessments that allow you to move forward with your equipment acquisition with total confidence.