Equipment Solutions for the Defense Industry
DLA centers face a unique set of challenges regarding the shipment and storage of their products. Defense contractors are charged with the responsibility of ensuring that food, clothing, medical provisions and other essential supplies reach our armed forces as expeditiously as possible — and with minimal product damage.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment is proud to supply high-quality, American-made material handling equipment that will deliver the military efficiency our service men and women demand and deserve.
Solution By IndustryMore Industries
Get Material Handling Equipment That Solves 100 Percent of the Problem
Understanding the importance of efficiency in every phase of a defense industry distribution operation, Cherry’s Industrial strives to provide a total solution. This differs from many of our competitors who only focus on one aspect of the material handling process.
This multiple-application approach typically requires a combination of equipment such as pallet inverters, export pallets and dispensers.
We Make Choosing the Right Equipment Easy:
- Product demos allow you to see equipment in action before making a commitment.
- On-site application evaluations ensure you’re getting the ideal product for your specific requirements.
- Ergonomic reviews provide assurance that the equipment meets your comfort and efficiency needs.
We’ll take the time to assess your entire operation to determine your exact equipment requirements, then recommend an integrated solution that will exceed your expectations. We’ll also keep in mind the tight budget parameters that defense-related operations face these days. You can expect:
- Custom-tailored defense industry solutions that maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Avoid the pitfalls that result from a “cookie-cutter” approach to purchasing equipment.
- No need to settle for a partial equipment solution that fails to address the entire problem.
- Get the perfect match between product and application.
Streamlined Process That Saves Time and Money
Time is a precious commodity in the defense industry — few defense and security contractors have extra time to waste on paging through bloated equipment catalogs or trying to find the right website. As a Cherry’s Industrial customer, you’ll have 24/7 access to our compact, easy-to-navigate website that will simplify your search process. You can also contact our knowledgeable product specialists who will provide prompt, informed responses to your product inquiries.
We believe that helping to educate our customers will prevent them from making unnecessary purchasing mistakes that lead to product returns. Here’s what makes us unique:
- Tap into our more than 30 years of material handling equipment expertise.
- Avoid getting lost in the virtual “big box store” that often results in frustration.
- Highly competitive prices that fit your budget.
- Complimentary custom product quotations and consultations available.
Call Us Today!800-350-0011
Defense Material Handling Equipment Purchasing Options:
- Purchase your material handling equipment or take advantage of flexible leasing options
- Short- and long-term rental agreements available for your temporary equipment and supply needs.
- Get custom-made solutions that meet your unique needs from our custom design center with 3D modeling capabilities
How Do Cherry’s Industrial Products Enhance Defense Industry Applications?
Our products can improve your material handling processes in so many ways. You’ll find advanced pallet inverters with 180-degree rotating functionality that can lift, tilt and position unusually shaped products such as airplane cockpits, fuselages and missile housings more easily than humans. This reduces your dependency on manual labor while also minimizing workplace injuries.
Our export pallets are specifically designed to lower your costs when shipping goods to military installations and other overseas locations. We even offer point-of-purchase display pallets that are ideally suited for use in post exchanges on military bases.
Join with us for:
- Equipment that meets the specialized demands of a defense industry material handling environment.
- Stay OSHA-compliant and prevent injuries that result in costly, lengthy worker absences.
- Get equipment that can accommodate products of various sizes and configurations.
- Maximize labor force productivity by freeing up your workers for your most urgent applications.
Browse Our Current Assortment of Defense Material Handling Equipment
Take a look at our entire selection of material handling equipment for the defense industry, including pallet inverters, export pallets, pallet changers and more. If you need to make modifications or require a customized product, just let us know.
All our products come from reputable manufacturers who deliver well-constructed equipment that can withstand the rigors of a defense environment. Make Cherry’s Industrial Equipment your one-stop headquarters for all your equipment and supply needs!