Equipment Solutions for the Frozen Food & Cold Storage Industry
Proper material handling practices are essential when storing and transporting frozen foods and other chilled products. Choosing the right equipment and supplies will ensure that you can keep the products at the appropriate temperature throughout the handling process, while also increasing productivity and efficiency.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment is proud to offer high-quality pallet retrievers, freezer spacers, stretch wrappers and related equipment and supplies that are ideally suited for all types of frozen food and cold storage facilities.
Get the Right Equipment for Your Unique Food Handling Requirements
If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the course of more than 30 years in business, it’s that no two frozen food/cold storage operations are exactly alike. Experience tells us that a custom-tailored approach to selling material handling equipment is the best way to ensure that our customers receive products that solve their most pressing problems.
It also reduces the likelihood that customers will need to return a product that fails to address their specific challenges. You can count on Cherry’s Industrial to recommend a targeted equipment solution that will resolve 100% of the problem. We will:
- Provide the right equipment solutions for your frozen food operation, as we’ve done since 1983.
- Take the time to get to know every aspect of your material handling process.
- Resolve your most challenging quality control, efficiency, productivity and sanitation issues.
- Provide real-world results — not a partial solution.
Save Time and Eliminate Hassles When Purchasing Equipment
While there is no shortage of equipment catalogs out there, many of them contain hundreds of thousands of items. Understandably, most buyers don’t have the time to look through stacks of bloated catalogs, which may or may not have the right product for the job.
At Cherry’s Industrial Equipment, we support our solutions-oriented sales approach with various tools and resources that will streamline and simplify your equipment search.
Take Advantage of the Cherry’s Industrial Difference:
- Knowledgeable product specialists available to help you explore all your equipment options.
- Inventory and prices ideally suited for small-to-medium-sized cold storage operations.
- No need to store stacks of bulky equipment catalogs in your office or warehouse.
We’ve made our compact website easy to navigate so you can find the appropriate equipment quickly and efficiently. We can also modify many of our product offerings for special or unique frozen food material handling applications.
Our Products Can Benefit Your Frozen Food Operation in So Many Ways
The Cherry’s Industrial Equipment product lineup includes advanced freezer spacer and removal equipment that will free up valuable dock space while reducing your dependence on manual labor. We also offer hard-working washing equipment that eases the cumbersome process of cleaning and sanitizing frozen food storage areas and pallets.
Our automated stretch wrapping equipment ensures maximum load stability and saves time when handling products. Also, we feature a line of pallet inverters that simplify loading and unloading, while reducing the risk of worker injuries.
No matter which type of equipment you’re interested in, they all have key benefits in common:
- Equipment that will increase productivity and efficiency in every aspect of your frozen food handling process.
- Stay compliant with OSHA regulations and keep your workers on the job.
- Lower your labor costs and dramatically improve your bottom line.
- Cut down on spoiled or damaged product that results in costly returns and customer dissatisfaction.
Browse Our Current Frozen Food/Cold Storage Equipment Selection
Please review our current frozen food material handling equipment offerings. All products are made in the USA by leading manufacturers with a stellar reputation for quality, performance and reliability. Feel free to contact our product specialists if you need to modify a product for a customized application.
Ask about scheduling a convenient product demo so you can see a piece of equipment in action as part of your evaluation process. Turn to Cherry’s Industrial Equipment for all your material handling equipment needs!
- Flexible leasing programs, which offer an attractive alternative to buying.
- Short- and long-term equipment rentals are also available for your temporary needs.
- On-site application evaluations to ensure the ideal match between product and process.