RL Model - Ramp Loaded Pallet Inverters
If you are flipping hard to handle material like thin guage metal, high gloss printed material, plastic sheets and newspaper inserts consider the RL (Ramp Loaded) Pallet Inverter. Robust construction, increased clamping force and ramp loading entry make this an excellent choice for commercial printers and corrugated plants.
- Chain-balanced, reinforced dual-clamping plates travel near floor level
- Requires 6' to 8' ramp for loading & unloading
- Rear fork pockets for transportation, floor anchored for operation
- Controls range from standard push button pendant to fully automatic controls
- Foot obstruction photo eye to prevent potential pinch point
- Interlocks - preclamp and unclamp proximity switches to prevent machine damage
- Certified UL listed electric panel
- Counterbalance (locking) valves to hold and maintain pressures while inverting product
- Two clamping cyliders for even compression
- Maintenance locks for clamp plates and turning basket.
- Standard forklift guards or optional safety perimeter guarding
- Crossport/cushion valve for smooth, balanced basket rotation.
Call or inquire today to see if the RL Pallet Inverter meets your requirements!