Equipment Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors must take every precaution to ensure the safety of their products for the protection of consumers. Safe handling practices are also essential for maintaining compliance with FDA regulations. The choice of material handling equipment is one of the most important decisions that pharma companies face regarding the prevention of contamination during warehousing and storage.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment is proud to offer hygienic plastic pallets and related equipment that will promote a cleaner, more sanitary work environment, while also boosting your productivity.
What Sets Cherry’s Industrial Apart From the Rest?
While there are many companies that will be happy to sell you pharmaceutical handling equipment, few take a problem-solving approach to the sales process. We recognize that there are multiple steps in the processing, packaging and shipping of pharma products — each of which poses a risk for the introduction of bacteria and other contaminants.
Our goal is to provide an integrated equipment solution that solves 100% of the problem. We also pay close attention to the quality of the products we offer for sale to ensure they deliver the results our customers expect.
- A solutions-oriented approach that eliminates the risk of purchasing the wrong equipment.
- The ability to order the exact quantity you need, whether it’s one piece of equipment or several.
- Customized product solutions designed for your work environment.
- More than 30 years of material handling equipment expertise behind every material handling equipment product we sell.
We Make It Easy to Select the Right Equipment for Your Applications
Trying to find the right pharma equipment online can be a lot like wandering through one of those big box stores. While you will find many options for plastic pallets, pallet inverters, pallet changers and other common pharma material handling products, it can be difficult to judge their quality and reliability. Our website resolves this dilemma by allowing you to conduct a fast, streamlined equipment search. You also have telephone access to our team of product specialists who understand the pharmaceutical industry and can make well-informed recommendations that can save you time and hassles.
At Cherry's Industrial, We Give You Flexibility to:
- Purchase, lease or rent pharma material handling equipment — whatever works best for your company
- Ask us about your equipment customization/modification options
- Talk to our pallet handling equipment experts about finding the right equipment for the job
When you work with us, you’ll see:
- A compact, user-friendly website that simplifies the equipment search process.
- No need to waste time sorting through piles of paper catalogs or exploring multiple equipment websites.
- Competitive pricing that ensures you will get the best value for your equipment dollar.
- Short lead time when filling orders due to our close relationships with top pharma equipment manufacturers.
Equipment That Meets the Unique Sanitation Needs of the Pharmaceutical Industry
Our pharma product line includes plastic pallets that provide a more hygienic alternative to wood in areas such as clean rooms and production environments. We feature high-quality plastic pallets that can withstand frequent handling and will not deteriorate as quickly as wood. Understanding that even plastic pallets will accumulate dirt and debris, we also offer state-of-the-art washing equipment that will meet your sterilization requirements while saving time and minimizing the need for manual labor. You will have the peace of mind of knowing you’re doing everything possible to promote cleanliness and safety in your workplace.
When you work with us, you’ll:
- Get a wide selection of drum, rackable, stackable and FDA-compliant pharma pallets.
- Reduce the risk associated with improperly fumigated wood pallets.
- Find that reusable and recyclable plastic pallets promote cleanliness and make a positive environmental impact.
- Establish an easy, reliable way to ensure warehousing compliance.
Browse Our Complete Pharmaceutical Material Handling Equipment Selection
In addition to plastic pallets and washing equipment, our pharma product inventory includes pallet inverters and handlers that will allow your team to lift and stack products more efficiently and safely, while helping to cut down on worker’s compensation claims. All products come from U.S. manufacturers who make quality and durability their number one priority.
Take a few minutes to check out our extensive material handling equipment lineup and feel free to contact us for additional information.
- Complete on-site application evaluations to ensure the ideal equipment match for your operation
- Find product demos to provide additional equipment insight
- Take a look at ergonomic reviews to ensure maximum comfort, efficiency and productivity